Administered by Momentum Medical Scheme Administrators (part of the MMI Group (Pty) Ltd), Momentum Health is a medical scheme that ranks amongst the top three largest open schemes in South Africa, covering more than 130 000 families.
With a solvency ratio in excess of 31%, the Scheme is very sustainable and well positioned to look after its members’ needs – now and into the future. This favourable outlook is supported by independent Global Credit Rating which afforded the Scheme an AA rating.
Who should use this provider?
With options tailored to varying needs and the opportunity to save on contributions through unique features like Provider Choice, Momentum Health truly speaks to every individual’s need and level of affordability. Its philosophy further supports the notion that prevention is better than cure and its Health Platform benefits enable members to have screening tests and check-ups to help prevent and/or identify potentially serious conditions early, thereby promoting quicker intervention and better prognosis.
Momentum Medical Aid Special Benefits
- You can save up to 35% on your contribution
- You qualify for a free annual health assessment
- You enjoy free preventative care through Momentum's Health Platform benefit, which includes pregnancy scans for a growing family
- Momentum's HealthSaver lets you make provision for medical expenses not covered by your option
- You enjoy instant access to emergency numbers, your member details, claim statements and more through your mobile phone
- You can earn up to R5 400 in HealthReturns per year from Momentum, as well as additional specialist cover and extra GP visits
- You have access to great discounts from Multiply, Momentum's wellness and rewards programme